Total 1717, list per page:
- HCF-1 self-association via an interdigitated Fn3 structure facilitates transcriptional regulatory complex formation
- Comparative Analysis of Regulatory Elements between Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae by Genome-Wide Transcription Start Site Profiling
- Multiple-omic data analysis of 1 Klebsiella pneumoniae MGH 78578 2 reveals its transcriptional architecture and regulatory features
- Bioconversion of ginsenosides Rb(1), Rb(2), Rc and Rd by novel β-glucosidase hydrolyzing outer 3-O glycoside from Sphingomonas sp. 2F2: Cloning, expression, and enzyme characterization.
- Mucilaginibacter composti sp. nov., with ginsenoside converting activity, isolated from compost.
- Scarless chromosomal gene knockout methods.
- Enhancement of the cancer targeting specificity of buforin IIb by fusion with an anionic peptide via a matrix metalloproteinases-cleavable linker.
- Double anti-angiogenic and anti-inflammatory protein, Valpha, targeting VEGF-a and TNF-α in retinopathy and psoriasis.
- Engineering butanol-tolerance in Escherichia coli with artificial transcription factor libraries.
- Strain-Dependent Carotenoid Productions in Metabolically Engineered Escherichia coli.