International Symposium 2007 - "Interaction between Technology and Culture"
Interaction between technology and culture increased dramatically in the recent years, where the technology is to augment the culture. In this symposium on culture technology, we will look into interaction between the technology and the culture in various cases including entertainment, performance, and social life. This is particularly important since information technology is becoming pervasive, and plays ever important role on cultural activities. We will have researchers from a diverse range of expertise and forge a forward-thinking momentum in our boundary-breaking, interdisciplinary research.
2007.6.26 Tuesday - 2007.6.27 Wednesday
Culture Contents Complex, DMC, Sangam-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul
For Contribution submission
- Title and Abstract by 2007.5.7
- Presentation material (and full paper/extended abstract optionally) by 2007.6.1
- Submission should be sent to: swoh_at_vr.kaist.ac.kr (Dr. SeungWoo Oh, KAIST)
- Early registration by 2007.6.15
- Late registration after 2007.6.15
Schedule : http://www.culturetechnology.org/program.htm