Cancer Metastasis Control
Total 126, list per page:
- Hydrophoretic sorting of micrometer and submicrometer particles using anisotropic microfluidic obstacles
- Microfluidic self-sorting of mammalian cells to achieve cell cycle synchrony by hydrophoresis
- Label-free optical control of arterial contraction
- Double antiangiogenic protein, DAAP, targeting VEGF-A and angiopoietins in tumor angiogenesis, metastasis, and vascular leakage.
- Crystal structure of the MukB hinge domain with coiled-coil stretches and its functional implications.
- Regulation of Drosophila vasa in vivo through paralogous cullin-RING E3 ligase specificity receptors.
- Structural insights into the dual nucleotide exchange and GDI displacement activity of SidM/DrrA.
- HCF-1 self-association via an interdigitated Fn3 structure facilitates transcriptional regulatory complex formation
- Activation of toll-like receptor 3 attenuates alcoholic liver injury by stimulating Kupffer cells and stellate cells to produce interleukin-10 in mice
- Interaction of hepatic stellate cells with diverse types of immune cells: Foe or friend?
- Hepatic Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 Mediates Alcohol-Induced Regulation of Bile Acid Enzyme Genes Expression Via CREBH
- CREB and neuronal selection for memory trace
- Structural basis of protein complex formation and reconfiguration by polyglutamine disease protein Ataxin-1 and Capicua
- Brucella Immunogenic BP26 Forms a Channel-like Structure
- A Viral Histone H4 Joins to Eukaryotic Nucleosomes and Alters Host Gene Expression
- Dynamic Anchoring of the 3 '-End of the Guide Strand Controls the Target Dissociation of Argonaute-Guide Complex
- Preparation and therapeutic evaluation of paclitaxel-conjugated low-molecular-weight chitosan nanoparticles
- Bioengineered bacterial outer membrane
vesicles: what is their potential in cancer
- Structural basis of the phosphorylation dependent complex formation of neurodegenerative disease protein Ataxin-1 and RBM17
- Alcohol Dehydrogenase III Exacerbates Liver Fibrosis by Enhancing Stellate Cell Activation and Suppressing Natural Killer Cells in Mice