Total 132, list per page:
- Exosome engineering for efficient intracellular delivery of soluble proteins using optically reversible protein-protein interaction module
- Release of infectious hepatitis C virus from Huh7 cells occurs via a trans-Golgi network to endosome pathway independent of VLDL
- APIP, an ERBB3-binding partner, stimulates erbB2-3 heterodimer formation to promote tumorigenesis
- Tracking protein-protein interaction and localization in living cells using a high-affinity molecular binder.
- Engineering of bacterial exotoxins for highly efficient and receptor-specific intracellular delivery of diverse cargos
- Three-dimensional label-free imaging and quantification of lipid droplets in live hepatocytes
- Principal component analysis of dynamic fluorescence images for diagnosis of diabetic vasculopathy
- Protopanaxatirol type ginsenoside Re promotes cyclic growth of hair follicles via inhibiting transforming growth factor signaling cascades
- Crystal structure of Arabidopsis thaliana SNC1 TIR domain
- A highly sensitive and simply operated protease sensor toward point-of-care testing
- Structural Analysis of FRIGIDA Flowering-Time Regulator
- Minimal Genome: Worthwhile or Worthless Efforts toward Being Smaller?
- DNA-assisted Exfoliation of Tungsten Dichalcogenides and Their Antibacterial Effect.
- Targeted gene deletion using DNA-free RNA-guided Cas9 nuclease accelerates adaptation of CHO cells to suspension culture
- Functional elucidation of the non-coding RNAs of Kluyveromyces marxianus in the exponential growth phase
- The Dynamic Transcriptional and Translational Landscape of the Model Antibiotic Producer Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2)
- Effects of the timing of a culture temperature reduction on the comprehensive metabolite profiles of Chlorella vulgaris
- Effect of ethephon as an ethylene-releasing compound on the metabolic profile of Chlorella vulgaris.
- Analysis of the core genome and pan-genome of autotrophic acetogenic bacteria
- Genome-wide transcriptome analysis revealed organelle specific responses to temperature variations in algae